On-line Shop Policy
As with all terms and conditions, these get a bit technical and we’re sorry if they sound rather formal. However, they are pretty standard and designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
We've been trading from our shops for the last 10+ years. Most of our customers are regulars- friends & neighbours, who we've served for years. The reason they keep coming back is simple- we give them what they want, and treat them the way we would like to be treated ourselves. Our philosophy with this website is identical- we want to make sure that you always get a square deal from us, in every possible sense. Our policies listed below follow from this very simple ideal.
Everything in this site has been designed to ensure that it is simple to understand and to access. If you have any queries or suggestions, there are numerous opportunities throughout the site to contact us - please do. Your input will help make this site better for all of us.
One final note. Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction. In the extremely unlikely event that we make a mistake, please let us know about it immediately. We'll make every effort to make amends, and ensure that you become a regular customer too!
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
"Contract"; means the contract incorporating these conditions which is formed when You place an Order and we confirm acceptance of such Order by means of [an email to You] [a message from this Website] [whether received by you or not];
"Order" means an order placed by you via this Website for one or more Products;
"Personal Information" means all and any information provided by You in an Order or when registering on this Website to include without limit your name, address and card details;
"Product" means any product advertised on this Website;
"UK" means England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.
"We/Us" means Get Cutie or www.getcutieboyparker.co.uk
"Website"; means www.getcutieboyparker.co.uk
"You" means a user of this Website.
www.getcutieboyparker.co.uk is wholly owned by:
Fiona England T/A Get Cutie Ltd
6a Kensington Gardens
Contact Details:Get Cutie Ltd
6a Kensington Gardens
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 688575
10:30 - 5:30 Monday – Wednesday
10.30 - 6.00 Thursday
10.30 - 6.00 Friday
10:00 - 6:00 Saturday
11:00 - 5:00 Sunday
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.getcutieboyparker.co.uk. Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
1) All prices are shown in £ sterling and we reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
2) All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
4) Payment can be made by any major Credit or Debit card. We use SHOPIFY PAYMENTS for our online transactions. Payment is taken as soon as an order is placed. However if we are unable to fulfil an order for any reason a refund will be made.
- getcutie.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards:
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
6) Should there be a delay in delivery then we will aim to notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date or if the product is no longer available.
7) We will endeavor to take all reasonable care, in so far as it possible to do so, to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
8) In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 7-10 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In case of goods received damaged or faulty or unwanted goods please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt, whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or provide a full refund.
9) Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within seven days, starting the day after receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. This is your cooling off period. You do not need to return the goods within this period for you to secure a refund. A refund will be given with in 30 days of cancellation, irrespective of whether the goods have been returned at this stage. If the goods have not been returned we will make a charge for collection and deduct this from the refund. This is the only charge that will be levied.
10) Should you ever have cause to make a complaint, we guarantee to respond within five working days.
11) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email
12) To Return or exchange an item:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Note: when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume / aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
Please Return your goods with all packaging and returns form to:
6a Kensington Gardens
13) Faulty or wrong item
If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please e-mail email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. For more information please see our returns and refunds procedure.
All credit and debit card payments are carried out on a Secure Server using the latest 128 bit encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We at Get Cutie do not hold any credit or debit card details online.
Any attempt to defraud or attempt at criminal activity which is aimed at Get Cutie and or any of its subsidiaries will be reported to the most appropriate Law Enforcement Agency or Agencies as available to us at the time. Any and all information which we hold regarding any such attempt we will make available to such a Law Enforcement Agency and or as required by the jurisdiction of an English Court Of Law.
Usage of this website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15) When you purchase an item from us you will be signed up to our newsletter list where you will receive occasional communications and offers. You may opt out of this at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or emailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Copyright: All rights, including copyright, in the content of the getcutie.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Get Cutie Ltd. In accessing getcutie.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the boden.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Get Cutie Ltd.
17) Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 17.5% VAT is included in the price. All other orders are VAT free and will be charged accordingly.
18) None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
17)The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at Get Cutie.co.uk
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc
- Delivery address – an obvious one
- Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world's most respected certification body for Internet firms.
All orders are then processed on computers that are not connected to the Internet.
- Get Cutie is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass on your details on to a third party for marketing purposes.
There are only two circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (Paypoint.net), fraud prevention and detection agencies that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
You’ll also find more information about this in our Security FAQ's section.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Why do you want my email address/telephone number etc?
We ask for these details so we can contact you in case there's a problem with your order. In about one order in 20, for example, there might be a stock issue or delivery problem and we need to contact the customer to resolve it.
We also email customers special Get Cutie offers and information. For example, if we have your email address, we can alert you to our special promotions and offers. If you do not want to receive promotions and offers, just let us know and we will take you off our lists.
Please be assured, we do not make email addresses or telephone numbers available to other companies ever.
How do you keep my information safe?
All Get Cutie online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. All orders are processed on computers that are not connected to the Internet.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping online, but would like to enjoy the quality of Get Cutie clothing, please call us and place your order over the phone. We are open Mon-Sun: 10am-5.30pm. Sat/Sun: 11am1-4.00pm.
As well as personal data, what other information do you keep?
To help us give you the best service, we also keep records of:
- Your purchases with us. This lets us send you the most relevant offers. It also means we can quickly deal with any problems you may experience with your order.
- Any email correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
How do you use my personal data?
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services
- Planning and managing Get Cutie business activities, including analysing customers' shopping habits and preferences
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer